Junior QA Engineer
— Award-winning products
Salary: £20K - £25K
- Multi-award winning, fast growth mobile business.
- Excellent working environment – social, collaborative, easy-going.
- Excellent scope for career development and progression.
One of the fastest growing mobile marketing companies in the UK is looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join them in Bristol. With a team of over 100 and scope for further expansion, they have received numerous awards for its pioneering work in the incentive & performance marketing arena, including Best App by the Times & Apple. You’ll be joining a fantastic team, working on new & exciting features for the company’s core platform.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance, testing complex web/software applications.
- Commercial understanding in testing web applications built in a breadth of technologies (C#, .Net, XML etc.)
- Good knowledge of development, query building & execution using SQL.
- Strong awareness of MS Visual Studio, MS .Net framework & C#.
- Cross-platform testing experience across web, mobile & tablet devices.
- Any exposure to automated testing would be beneficial though not essential.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the QA Lead and sitting in a collaborative development team of just under 15, you will take responsibility for maintaining quality across the business’ range of products in order to minimalise risk and enhance usability. You’ll be operating in an Agile environment, developing test cases for UAT and system testing taking scalability and performance into account to ensure you are covering both functional & non-functional requirements. As a modern & progressive organisation you will also play an integral part in keeping up to date with, and suggesting new and effective testing approaches and tools to bring into the company.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a fast growth business who have won awards from the Times, Telegraph and Apple for their innovative work. The company is revolutionising the gifting market and this is a genuinely exciting time to join. They offer a very social, informal & collaborative working environment, filled with hardworking and supportive staff in an office right on Bristol’s iconic harbourside. The business also offer 25 days holiday which increases to 30 days with length of service, a workplace pension scheme, free snacks & breakfasts, and even an early finish on a Friday!
Do you think this is you? Send in your CV to Joe or give us a call to have a chat.Back to jobs