— Award-winning products
Salary: £40K - £50K
- Multi-award winning, fast growth mobile business.
- Excellent working environment – social, collaborative, easy-going.
- Diverse range of products utilising modern technologies.
One of the fastest growing mobile marketing companies in the UK is looking for a QA Lead to join them in Bristol. With a team of over 100 and scope for further expansion, they have received numerous awards for its pioneering work in the incentive & performance marketing arena, including Best App by the Times & Apple. You’ll be joining a fantastic team, working on new & exciting features for the company’s core platform.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in a lead role, managing & training QA resource across a broad range of products.
- Excellent commercial experience of testing & managing web based applications built in a breadth of technologies (C#, .Net, XML etc.)
- Good knowledge of development, query building & execution using SQL.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall)
- Strong awareness of MS Visual Studio, MS .Net framework & C#.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of various testing models, including white/black box testing.
- Cross-platform testing experience across web, mobile & tablet devices.
- Any exposure to automated testing would be beneficial though not essential.
What you’ll be doing
Managing a collaborative QA team and reporting into the Technical Director, you will take responsibility for maintaining quality across the business’ range of products, ensuring you are distributing adequate QA resource to relevant projects at all times. You’ll manage the progression and continuous improvement of your team, reviewing their approach regularly and building on efficiency and reliability to ensure on-time and high level delivery. You’ll be operating in an Agile environment, developing test cases for UAT and system testing taking scalability and performance into account to ensure you are covering both functional & non-functional requirements. As a modern & progressive organisation you will also play an integral part in keeping up to date with, and suggesting new and effective testing approaches and tools to bring into the company.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a fast growth business who have won awards from the Times, Telegraph and Apple for their innovative work. The company is revolutionising the gifting market and this is a genuinely exciting time to join. They offer a very social, informal & collaborative working environment, filled with hardworking and supportive staff in an office right on Bristol’s iconic harbourside. The business also offer 25 days holiday which increases to 30 days with length of service, a workplace pension scheme, free snacks & breakfasts, and even an early finish on a Friday!
Sound like the right role for you? Send your CV to Ellen or give us a call to have a chat.Back to jobs