— Big expansion plans, great culture
- The office space will soon be one of the best in Bristol.
- Define automation for the company.
- Lead the QA team.
One of Bristol’s soon-to-be leading training solutions provider has big growth plans for 2019 and will be looking for a new Quality Assurance Manager/QA Lead to head up the team and be part of the success. It’s a really great time to join with a newly appointed CTO looking to make it a very successful journey this company plans to disrupt the market, which you could be a part of.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have worked in Quality Assurance for a number of years.
- Lots of experience using automation frameworks.
- Ideally you will have managed QA Testers.
- A history of defining QA Strategy and performance testing will go a long way.
- Been exposed to high KPI/Metric environments.
- You will know exactly what resources you need to work efficiently.
- The ability to mentor juniors and can make sure they hit deadlines.
- Great communication skills, as a leader you will motivate the team.
- Be able to spot future hires and see where growth is possible.
- Have an overall passion for technology.
- You will know when to develop test cases and execute test plans.
What you’ll be doing
You will report directly to the CTO and work closely with your team to ensure the quality of the production environment. As a QA Manager, alongside your day to day responsibilities you will manage a team of testers maximising their performance and making sure they have the required support, tooling and developmental opportunities. You will be responsible for driving the QA strategy and initiatives that work to continuously improve the companies QA process and practices. You’ll be responsible for the testing environment, defining automation & performance test approach, develop test cases and execute test plans when required. You will have 121 sit downs with your team members making sure that everyone is on track, that KPI/Metrics are reflecting good performance and also perform appraisals with them. With the company growing you will help plan for the team’s long-term success, spot where resources are needed, identify future hires and work to adhoc requirements.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary in line with your experience you will receive a full list of benefits such as 25 days holiday, standard pension, childcare voucher scheme, cycle scheme, company phone (they don’t expect you to take work calls outside of hours), flexible working hours, access to Origin Workspace community, networking events, connect (local discount card). You will also be working in a great central location with brand new offices, being fitted is a gym with showers, terrace with amazing views, bike stores, they have motorised height-adjustable desks, all the software you need, you can choose your own high quality kit and be part of a team that are working towards the same goals and share the same values.
If you are interest and/or would like to see the full job description and company details then please get in touch with George – George@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530
Back to jobs