— Highly respected agency, great atmosphere
- Highly respected local agency with an impressive client list.
- Plenty of opportunites for future progression within the business.
- Amazing development environment. A company that really looks after their staff.
A talented Drupal Developer is being sought to join the team at one of the South-West’s best digital businesses, based in their smart central Bristol studios. The multi-skilled teams work across a variety of projects from engaging content to market leading CRM; you’ll never have a boring day. It’s an exciting time with plans for continued growth and plenty of opportunities to grow your skills in a friendly and collaborative environment.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have strong skills with Drupal 7, ideally having worked in an agency previously.
- A good understanding of Cloud based system architecture is important, as well as previous experience of working with web services (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML) and Continuous Integration technologies (Team City, Git, etc.).
- Further understanding of UI patterns, RWD and mobile first developing will be useful.
- The interest and ability to keep up with the latest industry developments.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be playing a key role in both front and backend development and support on website platforms, created with Drupal 7. You’ll be working closely across the business with other teams in Design, UX/UI and development to produce the best results possible. Across these teams, you’ll be helping to plan, architect and develop user focussed web and mobile content. You will be working closely with the product owner and client team when engaging with clients directly. On top of this, you’ll be supporting a number of other clients across a wide range of interesting and varied PHP projects.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
After just a year or so with this fantastic business you’ll have some really impressive projects under your belt and there are some amazing opportunities to progress within this sizeable business. Hackathons and research projects are a key part to their development as well as bringing in industry experts to talk and teach the team. Every employee can take advantage of training and events. What’s more there’s a great bens package to include private health, pension, long Christmas shut-down, regular socials, fruit, coffee, beers, tuck shop and much more.
If this position is ticking all the boxes then get in touch now with Mike to find out more (01179269530)Back to jobs