— Agile & Progressive Tech Environment
- Global business with exciting & rapid growth plans!
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
Cutting edge and globally renowned technology giant has landed in Bristol with expansion plans involving significant growth over the next few years! We are looking for a number of Business Analysts to join their outstanding project team. This opportunity offers unparalleled scope for progression. This really is a great chance to gain exposure to some truly great projects, working with some new, modern and emerging technologies.
What skills you’ll need
- Exemplary background in running workshops and requirement gathering.
- Ability to scope and plan the management of multiple client projects.
- Commercial exposure to Sparx EA and Aris design tools.
- Experience with commerce (ATG, Hybris, IBM WebSphere, etc.), content and digital asset management tools (Adobe CQ, OpenText ECM, etc.).
- Excellent working background in SCRUM (Agile) methodologies.
- Background or strong understanding of technology solutions and/or training in web development, web design, programming, etc.
- Working exposure at SCRUM Master level and of Product Ownership would be ideal!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team poised for rapid growth, you will be working closely with developers, testers and designers. Translating client requirements into documentation, while delivering detailed gap analysis against proposed solutions. Facilitating communications between a wide range of individuals, including creative, business and technical. No one day is the same in this role, offering a huge variety and exposure to a broad range of progressive projects, while working within an innovative and collaborative organisation.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer, offering a competitive salary. Along with outstanding long term progression, training and development. You will also have access to courses and conferences alongside a fantastic benefits package. You can expect generous holidays, a discretionary bonus, healthy pension. A flexible benefits scheme tailored to your own personal preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of an expanding technology team in stunning new offices, designed to hold regular meetups, events and drive innovation.
To discuss this opportunity further, send your CV to Rich or call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K