DevOps/Integration Engineer (Elasticsearch)
— ELK Integration
- Established platform provider with multi-national client-base.
- Ambitious plans to double revenue over the next few years.
- Large focus on ELK integration & management of data stores/solutions.
This platform provider has moved from strength-to-strength since launching over 10 years ago and now operate across Europe and the US with plans to double their revenue over the coming years. With continued growth in their Bristol team, they need an ELK Integration/DevOps Engineer to be involved in infrastructure delivery and data store/solution management. It’s a small team of 10-15 people with a lot of talent to offer.
What skills you’ll need
- Significant experience with Elasticsearch stack and enterprise production.
- Proven scripting knowledge using Elasticsearch & Kibana.
- Background in a DevOps/Sysadmin role in Linux environments.
- Understanding of AWS (EC2, Lambda).
- Advocate for IaC, automation & CI/CD (Ansible, Puppet, Terraform).
- Ability to read code, preferably PHP/Node/Python. Coding experience nice to have.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for managing ELK data stores & solutions as well as involving yourself in the delivery of a range of infrastructure projects. You’ll look after all aspects of Elasticsearch clusters, acting as a bridge between the development/ops teams and operating in a heavily DevOps-oriented culture. Other responsibilities include providing support to the DevOps team using things like Ansible & other forms of IaC, supporting data requirements and developing Kibana dashboards to provide insight into product operations. Lots of variety and lots of internal/external training with emerging technology constantly being integrated.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
For starters, you’ll have the investment of a truly supportive leadership team backed by an annual training budget and learning academy. They also offer weekly language lessons to make you more versatile across international projects with international office exchanges possible should you be interested. On top of that you’ll have a healthy pension scheme, custom-designed offices (after lockdown…), private healthcare, a free gym, regular socials, the list goes on.
Want to find out more? Contact Joe to hear more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Well-respected Global eCommerceLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000
— Angular, TypeScript, NodeLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£40K - £45K (flexible for right person)
— Lifestyle apparel company¬†Location:LondonSalary:70000