— Rapid business growth & career progression
- Global business with an exciting new digital hub.
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
Cutting edge and globally renowned technology giant has set up shop in Bristol! With unrivalled growth plans over the next 2 years, they are looking for a number of DevOps Engineers to join their already cutting edge team. This opportunity offers unparalleled scope for progression. This really is a great chance to get exposure to a number of new, modern and emerging technologies.
What skills you’ll need
- Commercial exposure to cloud technologies, ideally Amazon Web Services (AWS), but will also consider Google Cloud, Azure or Digital Ocean.
- Significant knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI, TeamCity etc.) and containerisation, ideally with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Demonstratable awareness of various configuration, build and automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, Selenium, Terraform etc. A passion for infrastructure-as-code would be advantageous.
- Linux/Windows system administration and scripting skills (Python, Bash).
- Background in building, maintaining, monitoring & scaling web/cloud based platforms.
- Knowledge of server-side languages.
- Commercial awareness to Agile/Scrum environments and working methodologies.
If you’re well-versed with some of the above, but feel like you’d have a lot to learn, please still get in touch. The business is considering applicants with different backgrounds and technology experience; training and development is at the heart of their approach to expansion.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team positioned for rapid growth, you’ll take responsibility for the build and delivery of various technical platforms across the company’s client base. This is a multi-disciplinary role with a primary focus on infrastructure and environment management, with the expectation that you will embed yourself into the wider team to act as an advocate for DevOps practices across any particular project/programme. Involved in regular release and deployments, you will be working and liaising with Developers, Testers and Business Analysts. Doing this to ensure that all systems are built to be maintainable and adaptable enough to handle frequent change. No day is the same in this role, offering huge variety and exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies, working within an innovative and collaborative team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer, offering a competitive salary. Along with outstanding long term progression, training and development. You will also have access to courses and conferences alongside a fantastic benefits package. You can expect generous holidays, a discretionary bonus, healthy pension. A flexible benefits scheme tailored to your own personal preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of an expanding technology team in stunning new offices, designed to hold regular tech meetups, events and drive innovation.
To discuss this opportunity further, send your CV to Rich or call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
DevOps and Cloud jobsSearch all jobs
— Award-winning financial platformLocation:BristolSalary:£28k up to £38k
— Remote working with option to work in BathLocation:Remote/or BathSalary:£60K-£80K
— Remote role with option to work in BathLocation:Remote/or BathSalary:£90K-£110K