— Highly ethical brand, 3 days remote
- Brand new cross-functional mobile and development teams with heavy investment.
- Work with pioneers on the forefront of the businesses technology.
- Working with the latest versions of Swift and Cocoa Touch.
A highly established company on track to becoming a digital leader in their market is building a new team of mobile developers and are in need of an iOS specialist. The role will be based in Wiltshire with the opportunity of working 3 days a week remote. They are currently undergoing an exciting new phase, bringing on digital experts to help them become leaders in the tech-for-good space.
What skills you’ll be needing
- A proven background using Objective-C, Swift or Cocoa Touch.
- You will have used iOS frameworks such as Core Data.
- Native experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s
- A general understanding of web technologies.
- An interest or some background with UI/UX.
- Experience using cloud message API’s is desirable.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to mentor junior developers and work collaboratively in teams.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- You’ll ideally have worked in an agile environment.
- General passion for mobile development and emerging technology.
What you’ll be doing
As this company is bringing their mobile development in-house the first 6 months or so will be working with an external agency as well as a newly built team including other mobile developers. During this early stage you will help shape their digital offering and customers experience. Working closely with your colleagues to develop their new app you will be responsible for the delivery and quality of code for the iOS platform along with collaborating with designers, other developers and UX’ers on the lay-out, visual design and functionality. Your day to day duties will include building iOS applications and reusable code, identifying bugs and fixing them, help maintain the code quality, cross collaborate across teams and stakeholders making sure targets are aligned and getting stuck in with new ideas and strategies. With the teams growing there you will undertake peer code reviews as well as support the business development.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a brand new role with a lot invested in it. You will be working within a driven and talented digital team with access to a ton of resources and exciting, emerging tech. Along with a comptetive salary they offer a great range of benefits including a bonus scheme, company pension, options to buy extra holiday days, childcare vouchers, discounts, fresh fruit delivered to the office and much more. With excellent remote working options and a real emphasis on work/life balance this is a great opportuntiy to become part of a growing team of top flight developers working with the latest and emerging mobile technologies.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Ellen - firstname.lastname@example.org; 01179269530Back to jobs