— Massive investment into technology & data
- Greenfield solutions with lots of autonomy.
- Outstanding team culture, progression and development opportunities.
- Remote friendly!
A well-reputed global consultancy in Bristol are looking for a mid-level Developer to join them as they look to grow their in-house development function. This role is part of a wider expansion plan and investment in technology services and would be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to play a key role in how their internal & external applications are developed.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven C# experience across a variety of web & software apps, with a good level of API development.
- Significant knowledge of ASP.net MVC and Visual Studio.
- Awareness of version control (Git) and Agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of cloud services, specifically with MS Azure or Google Cloud.
- Appreciation for front-end technology. Any knowledge of React/Angular would be beneficial.
- Solid experience with SQL Server for query writing, table design & stored procedures.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented Agile team of 9, you’ll play an integral part in the development of various in-house software applications & databases, some of which are Greenfield. You will support the build of these bespoke apps from the ground up before looking to add new features & functionalities, ensuring that you code in a sustainable way to provide a maintainable development environment as the team grows. Ideally you'll offer a keen eye for process automation and data management as this is a big focus for the team moving forward. Most applications are on MS Azure but any experience using Google would be useful as well.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This business is recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK and are committed to enhancing the firm’s social impact by creating a more inclusive and diverse society. With smart offices including Pool tables and state-of-the-art equipment, you can expect a stimulating work environment working alongside some of the brightest people in their industries. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, healthy pension contribution and unmatched career progression with a global leader in its field.
Like the sound of this one? Drop Joe a message now to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Java, Spring, AWS, TypescriptLocation:GloucesterSalary:£35K-£55K
— innovative cyber security business with awesome productLocation:Oxfordshire (Remote)Salary:£60K - £70K
— Microservices, LambdaLocation:Remote + GloucestershireType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day