Web/App Software Developer
— New office dedicated to Technology
- New team of digital experts to lead an exciting transformation within the digital space.
- Work with pioneers on the forefront of the businesses technology.
- Progressive languages - use React and other JS frameworks.
A couple of brand new roles to Bristol have just opened up for two Web/App Software Developers. The company has a satellite office in central Bristol which is soon to be a permanent hub for the digital and technology space; this will be a collaborative environment working on cutting-edge tech in order to create world class UI features.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Good knowledge of modern frameworks such as AngularJS, BackboneJS OR React.
- Strong experience of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to work around them.
- Module loaders such as RequireJS are a big bonus.
- Front-End tools such as Gulp or Grunt.
- Ability to pick up modern web stacks quickly.
- Good communication skills.
- UI/UX experience is beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
During this key stage of the companies transformation into a digital business that will spearhead technology in its market area your key responsibilities are to develop and implement high-end customer-facing features that are propelled through data and statistics to ensure the success of the technical aspects of the role. You will collaborate across teams to provide insight and direction into digital strategy to push the features within the field. As a top flight developer you will make sure the feasibility of the UI/UX designs are to a high standard and provide ongoing support for these designs. You will also provide upskilling across the team and be on top with the latest ideas, method and using your vast knowledge to enhance production and capability. You will undertake peer code reviews and feedback, submit your own code for review to improve on any code output across the dev team. Playing a big part in the dev team it essential that you work closely with other team members.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C (0117269530)