Test Lead (Automation)
— Agile & Innovative Tech Environment
- Global business with exciting & rapid growth plans!
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
Cutting edge and globally renowned technology firm has landed in Bristol! With plans to grow past 200 employees over the next few years, they are looking for a Test Managers (Automation) to join their new base of operations. Presenting you with the opportunity to take full ownership in developing an innovative team from the ground up. This really is a great chance to get exposure to a number of new, modern and emerging technologies.
What skills you’ll need
- Commercial experience of Automation Testing, with either Selenium or Cucumber. Along with proven ability to design & implement test automation frameworks.
- Track record of successfully taking the lead, by owning solutions, planning and management of multiple project resources.
- Working knowledge of integration, user acceptance, performance, functional & non-functional system testing.
- Experience in technical leadership and mentoring, ideally with a proven background in scaling teams effectively and quickly.
- Demonstratable understanding of test management tool administration (HP ALM, QC etc.).
- Exposure to the SDLC and understanding of where various testing tools are appropriate to use within the lifecycle.
- Commercial awareness to Agile/Scrum environments and working methodologies.
- ISTQB or similar would be a benefit.
- Client-facing, consulting or digital agency backgrounds would be ideal.
If you’re well-versed with some of the above, but feel like you’d have a lot to learn, please still get in touch. The business is considering applicants with different backgrounds and technology experience; training and development is at the heart of their approach to expansion.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team well positioned for exceptional growth, you will act as a hands-on leader. Taking responsibility and assuming full ownership of the creation & growth of multi disciplined functions. You’ll will take ownership in defining automation test plans, while supporting large and complex client test delivery. Participating in regular sprints, constantly reviewing test processes and practices to keep the team adaptable to change. You will be a mentor, creating the foundation of a supportive and collaborative environment, ensuring continued success across your team.
No one day is the same with this business, offering a huge variety and exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies, working within an innovative and collaborative team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer, offering a competitive salary. Along with outstanding long term progression, training and development. You will also have access to courses and conferences alongside a fantastic benefits package. You can expect generous holidays, a discretionary bonus, healthy pension. A flexible benefits scheme tailored to your own personal preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of an expanding technology team in stunning new offices, designed to hold regular tech meetups, events and drive innovation.
To discuss this opportunity further, send your CV to Rich or call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Testing & Quality Assurance jobsSearch all jobs
— Web/Apps/Mobile | Not-for-Profit SpaceLocation:BristolSalary:£23K-£30K
— Integrate new & emerging technologyLocation:BristolSalary:£35K - £50K
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £50K