Unity Simulation Engineer
— Pioneer in the touchless tech space
- Pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic & tracking tech.
- Be involved in MLOps and real-time Unity simulation solutions.
- Global product reach, huge investment, autonomy, flexibility and more.
A pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic and tracking technology is looking for a Unity Simulation Engineer to join their team in Bristol with remote working 3 days a week. The business is backed by huge investment with 175+ employees globally; the last year has only accelerated their product roadmap and they’re in an optimal position to be growing the team further. Their technology is used in a variety of fields including VR/AR, spatial computing, immersive 3D experience, automotive, entertainment, medical/healthcare and more.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven background in Unity / C# development.
- Skilled with vectors, matrices & tensors.
- Knowledge of graphics pipelining, using shaders & photo-realism techniques.
- Appreciation for Machine Learning, awareness of physics/games engines.
- Experience in simulation environments (ideally real-time) would be useful.
- Understanding of Unity simulation features would be desirable.
What you’ll be doing
This role sits within their world-leading tracking division with a focus on developing complex Unity simulation solutions for real-time hand-tracking. You’ll work with the machine learning and MLOps teams to optimise simulation workflows, taking a data-oriented approach and using techniques like shading/raytracing for real-time photorealism. You’ll implement real-time rendering features in Unity as well as introducing modern tooling to support the implementation of simulation features across the team. This role sits at the forefront of progressive technology with a solution/service offering spanning a vast range of domains.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to join a world-leader in the touchless technology space, offering a diverse and inclusive culture where ideas are not only valued, but implemented. There’s constant support and opportunity for R&D, remote and flexible working for those who need it, autonomy and control over architectural direction and lots more. Alongside a generous salary, you’ll get a healthy pension (401(k) plan), generous holidays, medical benefits including healthcare, wellbeing programmes, social events as well as the opportunity to use their products!
Send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Green Tech CompanyLocation:Bristol/remote, UKSalary:Circa £100k
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000