— Modern, innovative and flexible environment
- Innovative and modern agile environment working towards digital transformation.
- Remote and flexible working.
- Real focus on training and development - get accreditation for your work.
The purpose of the role is end-to-end User Experience Design and ultimately, to provide the company with a better understanding of users and audiences.
What you’ll be doing
As part of a cross-functional team, you’ll be working through the discovery phase conducting field studies, user research and usability testing trough to work-shopping and high-fidelity prototyping. This is a versatile role; you will be using skills from each part of the UX process daily.
The team is modern and mature with a flat-structure and a supportive, flexible nature. The products are high-profile with international users and audiences.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven knowledge around design principles.
- Passion for innovative solutions and good experience in user research.
- Solid background with 360-degree, end-to-end UX Design.
- Rapid prototyping/ high fidelity prototyping.
- Workshopping and face-to-face field studying
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You won’t be standing still! In this company, you’ll be encouraged to progress while earning accreditations. The environment is adult and flexible with a modern tech-first approach to work and team collaboration. You’ll have support of a UX and UI team and some great company discounts and benefits!
Get in touch with Cece (Cecilia) Dakowski to get the ball rolling!