— Leading eCommerce Team
- Join a business with one of the UK’s top customer satisfaction ratings.
- Receive genuine career development opportunities and investment in your skills.
- Benefit from a hybrid working week between home and the Bristol office.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join one of Bristol’s leading eCommerce businesses. This UX role will sit within the in-house digital studio and play a key part in delivering on the companies digital transformation programme. Alongside an exciting product portfolio the business has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the UK and fantastic retention rates across the business.
What you’ll be doing
The business operates a hugely successful eCommerce model as well as providing financial services products to their core markets. This particular role will work across the businesses leading B2B eCommerce platform as well as being involved in other projects for the team.
UX capability in-house is handled by a user experience team distributed across the various internal product teams but working as part of a ‘guild’. Externally the business also works with a number of specialist agencies to support the development, design and delivery of their digital platforms.
As the UX Designer you will take a data led approach to design and collaborate with technical experts across the business, you’ll gather insight and use this to improve designs. You’ll also be responsible for collating your own research, conducting internal and external user testing and workshops. As a designer you’ll produce wireframes, prototypes and if your background suits you’ll also support on some high-fidelity work.
In this role we could take an established midweight or someone who has a little growing to do; the existing team along with the external agency support means there’s the infrastructure to allow someone to grow and develop their UX skills further.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience within a similar UX design role.
- Design skills in wireframing and prototyping.
- Data led, comfortable using data to inform design choices.
- Previous experience of conducting user testing and running design workshops.
- A collaborative approach to design, comfortable working with people from all backgrounds.
- Good stakeholder management experience, able to rationalise design decisions to others.
What you’ll get in return
In Europe the brand is the largest supplier in their field. This is an exciting time to join an established but changing business; you’ll work on high profile projects and enjoy a relaxed and mature culture, great office space and genuine development opportunities whilst you’re there. The office is accessible for those that need it but home working is standard and long term flexibility will be offered.
Please apply with an up to date CV and any supporting UX / Design case studies.