DevOps Managers - 100% Remote
— Grow a team
- Global business with a chance to grow your own DevOps team.
- 100% Remote.
- Diverse tech and household products used by millions.
One of the UK’s most innovative technology companies are looking for DevOps Managers to join them on a fully remote basis. With a diverse and progressive product base to involve yourself in, surrounded by a team of passionate technologists with ranging backgrounds, this is an awesome chance for someone to grow a team whilst working on some seriously cool household products.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven experience in leading a DevOps team, preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with large-scale applications and web (eCommerce) platforms.
- Strategic mindset with ability to lead DevOps culture and grow a capability offering.
- Multi-cloud experience preferred but knowledge of either AWS, GCP, Azure or similar is fine.
- Previous hands-on experience with CI/CD (TeamCity, Jenkins) and containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding of Microservices, Infrastructure-as-Code and ideally Security-as-Code.
- Awareness of various logging/monitoring tools.
- Agile experience, able to take a scaled Agile approach.
- Any experience of the follow isn’t essential, but would be great to see: AEM, Magento, SAP, Hybris, SharePoint, Mulesoft, Java, .Net, Retail/eCommerce.
What you’ll be doing
These roles fall into various teams which together form a huge part of the wider business’ tech function. With opportunities across multiple domains, your primary focus will be to grow a DevOps offering in your core area, supporting future ambitions to shorten the SDLC and improve CI/CD capability across all platforms within the business. Your team will be accountable for end-to-end design, delivery and support of applications across commercial, ops and enterprise, ensuring that development and technical operations are working hand-in-hand, as well as utilising 3rd party resource to create a seamless end-to-end delivery approach. You’ll define culture and processes before growing your own team, owning future strategy and reporting into the Senior DevOps Manager, and Head of Application Development.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An incredible opportunity to work for a global giant offering a competitive salary with long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays, annual bonus, flexi-time, 100% remote working, health options, pension scheme, smart offices, R&D time and more. Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
Really exciting roles here – want to hear more? Give Joe a call or send us your CV now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Exciting opportunity to drive innovationLocation:Remote/LondonSalary:£80000 - £95000
— Tech4Good scale-up, sustainable engineeringLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K
— Working on an exciting digital transformation project.Location:LondonSalary:up to £80,000 DOE