Senior DevOps Manager - 100% Remote
— Hire a team and grow a capability offering
- Global business with a chance to grow a DevOps capability.
- 100% Remote.
- Diverse tech and household products used by millions.
One of the UK’s most innovative technology companies are looking for a Senior DevOps Manager to join them on a fully remote basis. With a diverse and progressive product base to involve yourself in, surrounded by a team of passionate technologists with ranging backgrounds, this is an awesome chance for someone to grow a DevOps capability offering whilst working on some seriously cool household products.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven experience in leading a DevOps capability, preferably in an enterprise production environment.
- Ability to manage a team of leaders with strategic oversight and technical direction.
- Experience with large-scale applications and web (eCommerce) platforms.
- Strategic mindset with ability to lead DevOps culture and grow a capability offering.
- Experienced in recruitment, team appraisals, KPIs, technical leadership.
- Multi-cloud experience preferred but knowledge of either AWS, GCP, Azure or similar is fine.
- Understanding of Microservices, Infrastructure-as-Code and ideally Security-as-Code.
- Agile experience, able to take a scaled Agile approach.
- Any experience of the follow isn’t essential, but would be great to see: AEM, Magento, SAP, Hybris, SharePoint, Mulesoft, Java, .Net, Retail/eCommerce.
What you’ll be doing
This role looks after the wider DevOps capability offering of the business with several DevOps Managers from various teams and locations (globally) reporting into you. Your primary focus will be to grow a DevOps offering with several leaders in each area, leading future ambitions to shorten the SDLC and improve CI/CD capability across all platforms within the business. Your various teams will be accountable for end-to-end design, delivery and support of applications across commercial, ops and enterprise, ensuring that development and technical operations are working hand-in-hand, as well as utilising 3rd party resource to create a seamless end-to-end delivery approach. You’ll define the internal culture and processes before bringing in leaders to grow their own teams, owning future strategy and reporting into the Head of Application Development.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An incredible opportunity to work for a global giant offering a competitive salary with long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays, annual bonus, flexi-time, 100% remote work, health options, pension scheme, smart offices, R&D time and more. Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
Really exciting role here – want to hear more? Give Joe a call or send us your CV now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Exciting opportunity to drive innovationLocation:Remote/LondonSalary:£80000 - £95000
— Tech4Good scale-up, sustainable engineeringLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K
— Working on an exciting digital transformation project.Location:LondonSalary:up to £80,000 DOE