— Ongoing transformation
- Remote working options, even after lockdown.
- Cloud-native SaaS solutions in the digital care sector.
- Rapid progression, exciting growth in a new team.
I’m helping a HealthTech business who are going through an exciting period of growth after building a brand-new tech team this year. With thousands of users across the UK already and a range of successful web & desktop-based products, they’re looking for a talented C#/Mobile Developer to support them in a huge transformation towards developing cloud-native SaaS & PaaS solutions.
What skills you’ll need
- Background in MS with proven Xamarin / Xamarin Forms experience.
- Knowledge of C#.Net, ideally .Net Core.
- Experience with cloud development & architecture, preferably in MS Azure environments.
- Knowledge of things like WPF, UWP, XAML and MVVM architecture.
- Understanding of SQL databases & data modelling.
- Any web development experience would be a nice to have.
- Agile working expertise.
What you’ll be doing
This role focuses on the mobile side of their product offering with involvement in web and desktop too. Joining an established development team with continuous growth, you’ll play an integral part in the architecture and build of new & existing products, focusing on functionality, scalability & usability. The product base involves translating code for mobile, desktop & web applications which are developed for cloud infrastructure; they use Azure services primarily. This role would suit someone more back-end/mobile focused.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of a welcoming culture with constant training & development opportunities, you’ll be entitled to a PluralSight subscription, various discounts & gym memberships through the company. They offer regular salary reviews, annual bonus based on performance, on-site parking & much more. There’s also a really rewarding aspect to this role knowing that the effort you put in will make a real-life difference to citizens around the UK everywhere. They are remote friendly too, few days a week after restrictions lift.
Sound like the role for you? Send your profile to Joe or give us a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Swift 5 and iOS frameworksLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £55,000
— Swift 5 and iOS frameworksLocation:LondonSalary:Circa £40,000
— Web, Software, DevOpsLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive