- Excellent opportunity to work for a growing consultancy firm
- Work on interesting projects
- Remote working and opportunities to travel abroad for projects
This fast-growing Data Consultancy are looking for some interim data engineering & architecture support across a few key projects.
What you’ll be doing
You will be leading in the design and build of data architecture and engineering solutions for end clients. The work will be a combination of office-based, remote and on-site work.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Data Architecture experience
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- Experience of developing APIs
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of business use cases for analytics and how to provide the data
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive day rate of up to £450 per day
Please get in touch with Savannah with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A global agency with projects running across multiple international markets.Location:LondonSalary:Up to £60,000
— One of the largest and most established Financial Services in the Gloucestershire area.Location:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £35,000
— Join one of the largest academic publishers in the World.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40,000