Senior Digital Project Manager
— Fast-growing Digital Agency
- Senior Project Manager opportunity to join one of Bristol’s finest agencies.
- Amazing opportunity to help local Bristol clients achieve their goals through the constant evolution of their platforms.
- Salary up to £45k.
We’ve a lovely opening here to work for a fantastic digital agency in Bristol as a Senior Project Manager at a growing WordPress and WooCommerce studio.
What you’ll be doing
This Bristol based agency works with many local Bristol businesses and charities to achieve their goals through the development of their platforms. This well-respected WordPress and WooCommerce agency carry out two types of builds: brand-new site builds for new clients and developing functionality of sites for existing ones. The agency is looking for an experienced and personable project manager to see website projects from ideation to launch. You will be responsible for these projects running through the studio with support from the rest of the project team and the Ops Director.
This agency has a flexible approach to working. When it comes to using the office space, there is a team day once a month. However, the office space is open every day for hot desking for those who wish to visit more often. Additionally, the agency are willing to cover costs of travel for anyone living more than 40 miles from Bristol City Centre.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have a strong track record, gained agency side, with previous experience managing digital and website related projects.
- Experience in a similar role as a Delivery Manager, Digital Project Manager, Senior Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Digital Producer.
- Managed product development projects and understand the lifecycle.
- Agile experience. Strong appreciation of user experience principals.
- This will be across design and build, apps, devices, user interfaces and so on – so experience across the board is essential.
- You’ll have a consultative approach with a natural flair for developing profitable long-term client relationships.
- A real interest in expanding your skillset further
- Bringing with you bags of enthusiasm, you will be a real team player, always happy to muck in to get the job done and most importantly, you will have real desire to achieve results and play a key role in the growth of the organisation.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary in the region of £40k - £45k is on offer with excellent prospects for future development and the chance to play a significant role in the company’s development. You’ll get the chance to make a big impact with local Bristol businesses whilst working in a beautiful Bristol office space.
This agencies’ benefits package is also rich, including 28 days holiday ( bank holidays), a learning and development budget of £400 per year and 1.5 days off a month to use this, a vibrant working culture, flexible working arrangements and much more.
If you’re an agency experienced Senior Project Manager ready to make waves in a fast-paced agency then don’t hesitate to get in touch with Helena today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fast-growing Digital AgencyLocation:Gloucestershire, UKSalary:up to £55,000
— Digital Agency working with the Public SectorLocation:Cardiff, UKSalary:up to £45,000
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:UK / Remote, UKSalary:Nice Bonus + perks!