You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Global Innovator
- Unique opportunity for a Digital Project Manager or Producer to get stuck in with some exciting projects.
- Join this global innovator at their HQ in Malmesbury.
- Generous salary and benefits on offer.
We’re searching for an experienced Digital Producer on the lookout for a new challenge. This is a rare opportunity to join a truly innovative company at their global HQ based in Wiltshire, just off the M4 corridor and commutable from Swindon, Oxford, Bath and Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As part of this pioneering team, you’ll run digital projects through their entire lifecycle; from requirement capturing, concept and scoping, through to planning, risk management and sign-off, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met every time. You’ll have a broad input to the team helping in the development of new strategies and concepts to take their ecommerce capabilities and online communications to the next level. As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly through to delivery.
What experience you’ll need
- With projects arising in abundance you'll be passionate about digital strategy, IT, and user experience.
- You'll need to have a strong track record as a Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer with skills gained either agency or client side.
- You'll need to be effortlessly capable of influencing key stakeholders and communicating at all levels of the business and delivering projects on time and on budget.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary up to £35k, along with superb benefits and superb long term career prospects and the prestige that goes with working for this highly regarded company.
For more information on this please send your CV without delay to ADLIB.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: