— Award winning, Microsoft gold partner
Salary: £75K - £95K
- Strong international presence.
- Impressive client base including Dyson, BBC and Easyjet.
- Offices in Australia, USA, Singapore, Holland, China and more.
A revolutionary digital consultancy is looking for a Java Architect to work with a range of diverse, market leading clients in a variety of industries such as fintech, retail, healthcare & pharmaceuticals. This company brings together design, data science and software engineering talent to delivery new products to their customers across the UK.
What skills you'll be needing
- Clear background programming multiple languages primarily Java.
- Knowledge of automated testing including BDD and TDD.
- SQL, No-SQL and other storage technologies.
- A history of responsibility for delivering and designing large scale solutions.
- You will have led a team of at least 3 others.
- Experience with cloud computing including SaaS or similar.
- DevOps principles are highly desirable.
- Appreciation good software development practices.
- It is expected that you have worked in an agile environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to teach others and communicate well with on-site teams.
- You must be willing to travel to client sites.
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return for your talents
Working with some amazing clients across the UK with some leading edge technology is a great opportunity, but on top of that you will receive a generous salary, laptop and company phone, life insurance, generous pension, discretionary bonus which was 10% last year, BUPA dental and healthcare, child care vouchers, social events and a fully paid weekend away outside of the country for you and your partner. This company has strong values, where they put their client first, employees second and themselves 3rd; you will be compensated for all travel and accommodation costs when working on client sites.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Joe or give us a call to find out more info.Back to jobs