Digital Marketing Manager
— Digital Marketing
- Next step in your career.
- Drive the Digital strategy.
- Lead and develop a thriving team.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a thriving team and organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- Digital strategy and planning - work with the Head of Marketing & Communications in creating and delivering a comprehensive digital strategy and plan for 2021-22
- Digital content - develop content across all online platforms and manage content creation by the wider team. The ability to quickly grasp the USP of the service proposition and reflect it in the content you develop is key. You will also oversee, develop and improve the marketing content database used by the Sales, Marketing and Account Management community.
- SEO - oversee and managed all SEO activity working with digital agency to maximise our reach and effectiveness of all digital content.
- Website management - manage the regular review and update of the Group website content with experts from around the business to ensure its relevancy to the audience and is continually engaging.
- Digital advertising - oversee and monitor digital advertising (PPC, banner adverts) to maximise effectiveness of messaging to targeted audience.
- Setting up and executing social media campaigns across our channels, in particular LinkedIn.
- Monitor daily for positive and negative mentions and proactively act accordingly to protect brand reputation.
- Digital campaigns - Lead the team to manage online campaigns both inhouse and via third party agencies where appropriate.
- Reporting - ownership of all digital reporting.
- Team management - management of direct reports, to assist in supporting key accountabilities, but also career development and training requirements.
You’ll naturally stay up to date and connected with the latest developments across content marketing trends and industry best practice.
- Excellence in creating compelling collateral describing products and services in a clear, concise and visually appealing way (there is a graphic designer in the team able to help with the visuals, but the ideas should come from you!).
- Experience developing and implementing multichannel digital content marketing strategies geared to maximise inbound lead generation and increase brand awareness.
- Strong experience in search engine optimisation, at both a strategic and operational level, including on-page optimisation and off-site link building.
- Demonstrable knowledge of email marketing and campaign best practices, including split-testing, deliverability optimisation, personalisation, automation and GDPR compliance.
- Strong experience of paid digital advertising via social and search networks.
- Ability to report on complex digital marketing data and derive meaningful insight.
- Excellent written communications skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Proactive approach and forward thinking, with the ability to work independently to set deadlines.
- High enthusiasm and drive coupled with good interpersonal skills and being a good communicator, along with being a quick learner.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative whilst being a team player.
- Degree in marketing, business or related field or CIM qualifications, along with 5 years+ expertise in B2B digital / content role
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- £50,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience plus bonus
- Lots of great benefits
It you’re an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with ample experience of content development, online campaign management, as well as being a proactive and successful project manager, please get in touch with Dominic for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k