Digital Project Manager
— Fast Growing Digital Agency
- Brand new Digital Project Manager opportunity to work on UX and technical development projects.
- Join an award-winning agency based in Bristol (with a hybrid working model).
- Salary is in the region of £28k - £38k.
A great opportunity arises for a Digital Project Manager to join a leading Bristol based digital agency; this opportunity has been created due to a number of new business wins – work with well-known brands!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside some of the most talented digital minds in the industry across a portfolio of national brands on impressive high budget projects. This role will be varied and you’ll be responsible for scoping, estimating project costs, project planning, quality management, resourcing project risk and assumption management. As Digital Project Manager within the agency you’ll be the glue that holds the digital projects and development needs together – from start to completion. You’ll make sure the right projects are prioritised and help the internal teams structure their commitments.
You will be reporting into the Head of Project Management and alongside a team of Project Managers, they work collaboratively and have achieved impressive things, a great opportunity to grow and develop your skills. In addition to having a talented team, they work with some impressive clients on both large in budget and technically complex projects, if you’re looking to move away from digital campaigns and marketing focussed projects then this role will suit you.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous project management experience is essential here, whether that’s as a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Delivery Manager.
- Track record in successfully managing technically complex projects, from website development, CMS integration and software projects.
- Understanding of agency design and development processes.
- Effortlessly capable of influencing key stakeholders and communicating at all levels of the business and bringing projects in on time and budget, with plenty of in-house and external agency resource to help you do it.
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with working with a portfolio of big brands in beautiful offices you’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary of up to £38k depending on experience (potentially more for the right person). Other benefits include pension, your birthday off and carbon offsetting.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting-edge digital agency then don’t hesitate to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Fast-growing Digital AgencyLocation:Gloucestershire, UKSalary:up to £55,000
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:UK / Remote, UKSalary:Nice Bonus + perks!