— Successful Integrated Agency
Salary: £On Experience
- One of the South Coast’s finest creatively led integrated marketing agencies to call home.
- Work with an impressive and varied portfolio of clients.
- Beautiful offices, fantastic team and competitive salary on offer.
You don’t see opportunities like this every day, so if you’re an Account Director or an experienced Senior Account Manager ready to take a progressive career move and join a thriving creative marketing agency on the South Coast then look no further.
What you’ll be doing
As Account Director you’ll manage a designated portfolio of clients, taking the day to day lead on client relationships, truly immersing yourself in their business and setting high standards from the offset. As a fully integrated agency you’ll manage a lovely blend of both creative and digitally led projects, be comfortable moving between different disciplines and enjoy pushing your experience into new channels as required. You’ll design and deliver winning solutions, from briefing to execution, owning the commercials and reporting back on success. You’ll show your top notch leadership and management skills whilst supporting the account management team and overseeing projects to ensure a successful delivery. Through understanding your client’s needs, you’ll take the lead in devising strategies and enjoy growing account profitability and collectively achieving great things.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced client professional, already at Senior Account Manager, Junior Account Director or Account Director level, working in a comparable creative, integrated, or digital marketing agency.
- You’ll be capable and used to managing sizeable accounts, getting under the skin of their requirements and driving success through client growth.
- Strong communication and presentation skills will be key along with a can do attitude and bucket loads of enthusiasm.
- Experience gained across a breadth of industry’s from sports, entertainment, service providers, retail to technology.
- You’ll be full of fresh thinking and new ideas with the ability to spot opportunities.
- A proven and demonstrable background of delivering strategic thinking and growing client accounts will be essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a multi-award winning agency that offer future progression, a fun working environment and offices next to the beach, really giving you the chance to make the most out of the lovely lifestyle on the South Coast.
This is an urgent enquiry so please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today!Back to jobs