Senior .Net Developer
— Lead your own projects, great progression
- Lead your own projects and learn new tech.
- Project variety, progressive dev team growing rapidly.
- Long term progression, great benefits and working culture.
Senior .Net Developer required by one of the largest and best known organisations in Bournemouth. They are looking for someone with proven experience to join the team with the ability to not only take control of current projects and handle requirements but to have a desire to bring in new tech and methods to bring the organisation to and keep it at the very forefront of the tech market.
What experience you’ll need
- You need knowledge of database design & development with SQL Server and Oracle.
- Any knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL or PHP is highly beneficial.
- Any SharePoint development experience would be a huge bonus but a willingness to learn or adapt to working with SharePoint is important.
- Outside of the tech stack, you’ll need proven project management skills as well as systems analysis, development and support experience.
- You’ll need to be able to work directly with customers as well as the rest of the team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be designing, developing and maintaining digital solutions that will include web apps, web services and interfaces and portals. This will all be through either bespoke software or using package support. You’ll be creating and maintaining the continuous integration strategy, from preparing release guidelines through to delivery. The responsibility will be yours to take control of projects in their entirety and to help liaise with other teams and manage assigned Developers and Senior Developers. Maintaining an awareness of new tech and products is key to the role, allowing you to know what could contribute positively to your work or the organisation as a whole. Whilst you’ll currently be in a small team, with the benefit of flexibility and increased responsibility; the division itself is 100+ and growing and there are plenty of chances to develop your career.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A fantastic working environment with a team that really cares about their tech. The Head of Development, as well as many others in the team come from agency backgrounds and the mentality has been brought with them. You’ll be encouraged to introduce and discuss new tech and methods that you think are interesting, with a view to using them whenever you see fit. You’ll be joining an organisation with a great reputation and a strong mentality of treating their staff well. You’ll be given 30 days holiday, plus a Christmas shutdown and any unused holiday will be carried over to the next year. On top of holiday and generous pension, there’s a host of other benefits to be had as well (including a sea view from the office and currently the chance to play with an Oculus Rift at home!). This role is perfect for someone looking to challenge themselves.
If you think this is the role for you then send your CV over NOW to Mike 0117 926 9530).Back to jobs