Senior Electrical Design Engineer
— Special purpose machinery.
• Rapidly expanding engineering company.
• Performance bonus.
• Opportunity to develop this role into senior management.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing engineering company that is currently going through rapid growth.
The company offers a wide range of services that include precision engineering, material handling, and the manufacturing of special-purpose machinery.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for circuit designs, PLC & motion control programming & commissioning, machine panel wiring, safety compliance, and CE marking.
There will be client interaction so you will be expected to visit client sites for design specs, installation, and commissioning, these sites are mainly in the UK but there will be occasional international travel.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- SEE Electrical (or any other electrical software package such as AutoCAD & Solidworks).
- Rockwell PLC programming.
- Client liaison & client services.
- Previous experience in the Special purpose machine & Automation industry.
- A degree in Electrical & Electronics would be an advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This opportunity has a very exciting career path. If you are ready for the challenge and have the ability, this opportunity will lead to a Senior Management position.
A very competitive package which also offers a performance bonus.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Designing systems for the Process and Automation Industry.Location:WorcesterType:
— Product focused insurtech businessLocation:London/RemoteSalary:110000
— - Leading Global Insurance BankLocation:Remote - South-EastSalary:£55000