- Revolutionising the HealthTech industry.
- Remote working, share options, 20% annual bonus scheme.
- Latest technologies, excellent training & development opportunities.
Im working with a software provider to the healthcare industry to find a Senior Android Engineer / Architect to join their rapidly growing team in Hereford. The business have received massive investment from various partners throughout 2018 and are now building the next generation of mobile health applications, focusing on measuring the impact of dietary choices on the body. They have created a biometric application that enables detection of chemical metabolic data painlessly, with the first application of this technology being continuous glucose sensing. With a team of 24 across the business and scope to double in size before the end of this year, the business is moving from strength to strength at an exponential rate.
What experience you'll need
- Android app development, design, architecture.
- Android Camera experience
- Android testing libraries for both unit and functional testing.
- RESTful APIs to connect Android apps to back-end services
- Familiarity with continuous integration & source control.
- Open CV knowledge would be a plus.
- Any knowledge of cross platform mobile development would be a bonus (Xamarin).
What you'll be doing
Working with an innovative team you will take responsibility for building the Ã¢â‚¬Ëœnext generation of mobile healthcare applications, the tech stack include Android native, Xamarin (for iOS and Android), C#, .NET MVC with a micro-services architecture. You will be heavily involved in fine tuning the mobile application for Android, taking continuous integration and TDD into consideration. The business operates in a Agile environment with a Scrum Master holding fortnightly sprints. Following a multi-million pound investment in 2018 you will be offered the autonomy and resources to make a real-life difference to users / patients.
What you'll get in return for your talents
As well as an incredibly generous salary and a 20% annual bonus based on performance, the business offers a very health-oriented culture with an in-house Michelin star Chef, in-house yoga sessions, a 5.5% pension scheme, share options and private healthcare. As a Microsoft partner you will also gain access to various courses & conferences to upskill your knowledge and in-house training in new technologies. There is excellent scope for remote working as well (2/3 days a week) allowing you to work autonomously with endless resources.
Want to work for a company which is revolutionising the healthcare industry? Send your CV to George - email@example.com or give us a call to find out more!