— Creative Digital Agency
- Recognised and reputable marketing agency to lay your roots.
- Work with market leading clients on creative campaigns.
- Multi-tasking, initiative, organisation and a positive attitude all essential!
We're searching for an Account Manager to join one of Gloucestershire's top creative digital agencies.
What you'll be doing
As an Account Manager, you'll play an integral role within the client services team, managing a variety of projects and keeping your clients up to date and happy. You'll be working on of the agencies biggest accounts, a very much loved consumer brand, and with numerous client contacts to juggle you'll need to be organised and efficient in keeping everything on track. Working closely with the internal operations and creative teams for timely delivery of email and creative campaigns, you'll digest briefs, manage the creative and studio process, attend client meetings and ensure status reports are kept up to date.
This is a very exciting opening to join a hugely successful and highly regarded agency who offer wonderful learning and development opportunities.
What experience you'll need
- You’ll be an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager having gained your marketing experience from a digital, data, CRM, or integrated agency.
- You’ll have the ability to build relationships with ease and keep a cool head under pressure.
- You’ll be super organised and an expert at multi-tasking, able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You’ll have strong email/eCRM or creative experience and knowledge, or both!
- You’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- You’ll be self-motivated with bags of enthusiasm, happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in from day one.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary depending on experience and the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented in the industry, not to mention free breakfast once a week and lots of fun social events.
This is an urgent requirement so if you meet the above criteria, get in touch with Chloe today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / CRM jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!Location:Penarth, CardiffSalary:£45k-£50k
— Digital AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:£On Experience