Facebook Advert Manager
— Globally Leading Ethical Health and Fitness Brand
- Environmentally friendly eCommerce business.
- Fast growing company.
- Friendly, collaborative culture.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful eCommerce business based in central Bristol. My client is currently on the hunt for an experienced Facebook Advert Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
As a Facebook Advert manager, you will take responsibility responsible for structuring the companies Facebook ad campaigns for multiple product ranges and audience demographics to increase website conversions month on month whilst maintaining an affordable CPA.
What you’ll be doing
The business offers a highly specialised product to both national and international customers. Facebook advertising forms a core part of this service, allowing the company to continue growing and enjoy real success.
Reporting directly into the company director, you will work very closely with the content creation team to choose the right content to structure the most effect ad campaigns to the right audience.
Running campaigns across the UK, USA and Europe, you will use a data driven approach to develop, implement and test new audiences and adverts to scale up current Facebook campaigns. You will then report on KPI data and audience insights, ensuring future content is created in consideration of the latest trends and developments.
When it comes to Facebook advertising you will have autonomy. This is great chance for a Paid Social Manager, or Paid Social Executive with Facebook Business Management experience, looking for a step up.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager (training can be given to improve knowledge but a base level is needed).
- Track record of creating successful Facebook campaigns either agency or client side.
- Analytical and data driven approach to Facebook advertising.
- Ability to work closely with other teams & senior stakeholders.
- Hard working and willing to learn and develop skills on the job.
What you’ll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary dependent on experience, you will receive on-board training and future training. This company further offers flexible working, very generous holiday allowance, staff discount on products and a pension scheme.Back to jobs