You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of eCommerce
— Multi-Brand eCommerce Business
- Multiple eCommerce sites.
- International presence.
- Head of role.
A wonderful success story behind this multi-brand retailer, operating online across Europe and with a number of stores in the UK. The business has a strong heritage in the South-West and is looking for a Head of eCommerce to manage the team across the full customer journey.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Multi-Channel Director, this role will manage the eCommerce team across the full customer journey including acquisition, conversion / optimisation and retention. Given the role is working across multiple brands that are at different stages of growth, you’ll have to align resource with most urgent needs and drive efficiency wherever possible. This position will also have P&L responsibility, so you will relish the challenge of switching between budgets, setting KPIs and team management.
Key areas will include development, digital marketing, online merchandising / trading, web content, customer service and the fulfilment offering. You’ll be able align the broader commercial goals of the business to KPIs for each team, and facilitate a collaborative environment to hit these targets.
Working closely with the Senior Management Team your remit will also be to understand how eCommerce ties into the overall Multi-Channel proposition including bricks and mortar and catalogues. The international presence will also be an important factor, and how strategy on these sites should differ from the UK market.
There will be some travel involved between their 2 offices but expenses will be paid on this side in line with the requirements of the role.
What experience you’ll need
- Has worked in a Head of eCommerce position or similar, managing teams across the full customer journey.
- Exposure to a Multi-Channel environment.
- P&L management and comfortable setting KPIs from the overall business goals.
- Track record of growing an eCommerce offering (driving online turnover) through improved customer acquisition, retention and conversion strategies.
- Able to work at pace and switch between broader commercial goals and team needs on a daily basis.
- A strong leader and empathetic nature to manage stakeholders at a range of levels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary will be dependent on experience and highly competitive – please get in touch to hear more information on the full package information.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: