Inbound Marketing Specialist
— Thriving Tech Business
- Rapidly growing business.
- Opportunity to create a team.
- Plenty of variety and autonomy.
A rare and exciting opportunity has come up for a dynamic and hands-on marketer to join a rapidly expanding tech business outside of central Bristol. This SaaS business has gone from strength to strength and you’ll be joining at a time of exponential growth, where you will help to shape and evolve the future of this unique B2B business.
What you’ll be doing
Located in a lively and upcoming area of Bristol, you will join a team of successful business leaders, who are very passionate about cloud technology, and who have big plans for the next few years. Working within a team of 17 people in total, you will own the digital marketing strategy and forge a fantastic working relationship with the sales team to maximise lead generation and sales through omni-channel campaigns including email, social media and digital content marketing.
You will be able to set targets that incorporate the sales team and be able to demonstrate the ROI of your activity. Thought leadership will form a key element of your marketing to engage clients - so working to produce infographics, whitepapers, brochures and broader content marketing assets. You will also lead on brand communications and ensure that the tone of voice is consistent across all collateral and in the wider business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a B2B capacity.
- Lead generation/sales pipelines focus.
- Broad marketing skillset (content, analytics, social, CRM, brand, digital).
- Background in technology or software would be desirable.
- You'll be a hands-on, ambitious, commercially driven and ROI focused marketer.
- You'll be a confident marketer who is comfortable working alongside a sales team
- You will also have great stakeholder management skills
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll have the freedom to own something great at a time where this business is going from strength to strength. There is a competitive salary on offer here which can reach £45k. There is a bonus element based on successful sales that come through marketing campaigns. As well as this, you get to put your stamp on a great business and work with some of the industry’s most successful individuals.
Get in touch with Stacey with a CV today for a conversation around the finer detailsBack to jobs