Head of eCommerce
— Multi-Channel proposition
- Multiple brands as part of the wider group.
- Managing a large eCommerce team end to end.
- Exciting plans for growth ahead.
A big player in eCommerce within Wales, this multi-channel business is looking for a Head of eCommerce to take the lead across multiple brands. The challenge here is to get involved in senior level strategy whilst working at pace on acquisition, retention and conversion, further to new projects as and when the needs are required. A hugely exciting challenge to say the least!
What you’ll be doing
This is an all-encompassing role for sure, crossing senior level strategy, team management, special projects, reporting and managing the online concession element of the business. Starting with senior strategy, you’ll report into the Board of Directors and align the overall business goals with KPIs across the team. The role will require effective use of analytical / customer data to drive this strategy, so you should be comfortable using this on your day to day.
In terms of team management, there is an eCommerce Manager in place to adopt some of the direct reports, but between you you’ll handle all areas of acquisition, conversion and retention. This will range from development, design and CRM through to social media, digital marketing agencies and trading managers across the various brands. Tie this in with the Director level contact and you’ll need to be able to work with stakeholders at a range of levels.
Finally, the ad-hoc projects and online concessions. Examples of key projects include redevelopment / re-platforming of key websites, and overseeing the full multi-channel proposition. This is to ensure the voice of the brand remains consistent at all customer touchpoints (i.e. online, call centre and store). Online concessions will compliment the specific eCommerce sites so should be relevant in terms of content and customer journey.
What experience you’ll need
- Experienced eCommerce professional who has exposure to a Multi-Channel setting.
- Confident managing teams across the full customer journey.
- P&L responsibility and comfortable driving senior level strategy.
- Demonstrated a strong track record for growth online.
- Interest in fashion a real plus but not a must.
- Has worked in a fast-paced online retail environment (as opposed to slower moving items).
- Experience managing a web development roadmap to improve overall user functionality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary and package on offer for the right person. Confidential at this stage so please enquire for more information.
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Back to jobs