Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director
— Independent Marketing Communications Agency in Cirencester
- Award winning Marketing Agency.
- Working with Global Brands.
- Leading the Agencies Lead Account alongside the Agency MD.
If you’re an experienced Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director in the making with a solid agency background and heaps of eCRM and digital CRM knowledge, then this leading creative, direct marketing agency may be just the place for you.
This role is to lead the Agencies leading Account working closely with an account team of two and the Agency MD, data planners to plan and execute ongoing direct marketing campaigns. You must have a strong ability to maintain strong client relationships, retain all current business and grow new opportunities for this core strategic partnership.
This role is based just outside Cirencester, so you will need to be able to drive out to the site.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be managing the agencies lead account, alongside a couple of smaller ones also.
Joining this well-established team, you’ll hit the ground running nurturing client relationships and managing large scale eCRM / email marketing and creative design campaigns from ideas and briefing to delivery and post campaign analysis. Working with big name consumer brands, alongside internal creative and technical teams, you’ll ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget. You’ll no doubt bring value to this process from day one, building on your refined relationship management talents and taking pride in delivering an exceptional level of service.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced account handler having grown through the ranks within marketing / direct marketing / CRM agencies.
- You will be an accomplished Senior Account Manager ready to take the next step or an Account Director, searching for an agency where you’ll be able to progress long term.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing and how email contributes to the wider CRM mix would be great to see.
- Client liaison will be second nature to you; you’ll be confident digesting briefs, presenting work across creative and data.
- Contribute towards new business by highlighting and putting into place plans to activate opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- It goes without saying that you'll have excellent organisational skills when it comes to maintaining and managing paperwork for the account (cost estimates, project plans etc.).
What you can expect in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary in line with your experience, up to £37k. There may be some flex here if you're an experienced AD so please do still get in touch if you're slightly higher but feel you match the role well. You’ll join a talented and ambitious team and will no doubt make a real impact to the continued success and growth of a fantastic portfolio of consumer brand accounts.
This is an urgent requirement so if you meet the above criteria, get in touch with Imogen today.Back to jobs