Machine Learning Engineer
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Innovative Tech Firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a truly data driven tech firm
- Join a team of talented Machine Learning Engineers working on novel problems
- Strong growth plans and share options from day one
Following a recent round of investment, this innovative tech company have won some great corporate and government clients and are now in the position of needing to grow their Machine Learning Engineering team to be able to provide enhanced functionality for their products and tackle new data problems
What you’ll be doing
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will be part of a team that are working on a providing the cutting edge analytics components for the software platform that provides solutions to some key issues within large corporate and government organisations.
You and your team will design, develop and deploy machine learning and deep learning algorithms to tackle the various problems that each client wants solved per project.
These could be around natural language processing, text analysis, sentiment analysis, classifiers, time series and other solutions depending on the issues faced.
The team is a flat structure and you will work with some talented and experienced Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists that will enable strong professional development.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related subject or relevant practical experience
- Strong development skills in Python
- Experience of working on projects with teams to develop software solutions
- Good command of multiple machine learning algorithms and the ability to apply these to new problems that may not have been tackled before
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive salary of £40,000 to £80,000 (dependent on experience) based in a nice office environment with free food, tea, coffee as well as private healthcare and more crucially share options from day one.
You will be an incredibly valuable resource as the Machine Learning Team are central to the development of the core platform and analytics offerings to clients.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs