You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Executive
— Client Side Tech Brand
- New growth role in the Digital Marketing team.
- Amazing culture with key focus on personal development.
- Broad role across key digital marketing channels.
This established client side brand is looking to fill a brand new vacancy in the team. Based in South East Wales (Near Crick) they work with cutting-edge tech to provide disruptive technologies to their partners. The Digital Marketing Executive will be a core role reflecting the investment of the business into Marketing, allowing you to have a key role in driving the success of this function.
If you are based in Bristol there is support for travel costs over the bridge.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you’ll work alongside another Marketing Executive with your focus specifically on Digital Channels (theirs being more offline) to create a holistic marketing strategy. There are around 50 people in the wider business with the overarching culture being extremely important to the organisation.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will be broad in nature, adding lots of variety to your day to day and letting you upskill across a number of channels. Key areas include SEO, so you’ll work across multiple sites in the group to ensure content remains relevant and drives organic traffic inbound. Another important area is a strong analytical ability, being able to draw customer insights from tools such as Google Analytics and feeding this into your overall strategy.
Broader areas include PPC (agency support here too) and Email Marketing. The ideal would be for a blend of analytical and creative skills! There is a huge focus on training and personal development here, so of greater importance is a passion for digital marketing and the desire to learn.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad digital marketing experience either agency or client side.
- Main skills in SEO and Google Analytics.
- Ideally experience in Email Marketing and PPC, but not a must.
- Exposure to the tech market would be a real plus.
- Able to work well with others as part of a close knit team.
- Comfortable liaising with other areas of the business (broader marketing, sales, development and creative).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of £22-28k, with an amazing benefits package to boot. This includes a generous pension scheme, holiday allowance, annual trips away, gym membership and more!
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: