— Customer Experience Agency
- Oversee creative output and visual direction for key client accounts.
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team of talented creatives.
- Benefit from a fantastic training budget, flexible working and discounts.
We’re looking for a Design Lead to join a customer experience agency based in Gloucestershire. After winning some fantastic new clients the agency is growing and this role will play a key part in delivering creative for some key client accounts. This role will sit alongside an existing design lead, supporting and collaborating with a successful creative team. The agency is rolling out a flexible working policy which will mean a hybrid week with 3 days in the office, 2 working from home, along with flexible working hours.
What you’ll be doing
The agency creates engaging integrated campaigns that deliver effective results, and due to some recent client wins, you’ll be joining at an exciting time! The briefs will be varied, from digital web and apps to emails, social and print.
Working shoulder-to-shoulder with an existing Design Lead, you’ll be looking after a selection of your own key client accounts; providing both visual direction and creative oversight to deliver on client briefs.
You’ll be a key influencer of the agency’s creative output; spearheading pitches, leading on briefs, presenting ideas and providing leadership to ensure consistency across the delivery of designs. As a creative leader you’ll be inspiring a team; challenging their creative rationale and offering support, guidance and training where appropriate.
We’re looking for a master of both excellent design craft and creativity, who is an advocate for collaboration and willing to be hands on with briefs. With a digital lean on the work, an understanding and working knowledge of UX principles and usability for digital design is essential.
If you’re a Senior Designer looking for a step up, or an existing Lead Designer or Design Lead, we’d love to hear from you.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in a design lead role, or an exisiting Senior Designer looking for a step up.
- A portfolio showcasing a variety of integrated designs (inc. digital web and apps, email, social, print).
- Client facing, pitching and presentation experience.
- Ability to clearly convey ideas and engage with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Previous mentor and / or leadership of designers.
- A proven track record of leading on briefs from initial stages to execution.
- Expert in Adobe CC, including XD.
- Motion skills in After Effects a bonus.
What you’ll get in return
Alongside the opportunity to work with some fantastic clients, you'll receive a competitive salary of up to £50k and a range of perks including employee discounts, a generous training budget and hybrid office / home working long term.
Apply with an updated cv and relevant portfolio of work to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Award-winning Digital AgencyLocation:Gloucester, M4 Corridor, RemoteSalary:£40-57k
— CX AgencyLocation:RemoteSalary:Circa £70k
— Award Winning Digital AgencyLocation:Gloucester, M4 Corridor, RemoteSalary:£25-30k