Digital Marketing Executive
— growing healthcare scale-up
- Fast growing Life Science.
- Part of an emerging sector.
- Strong and inclusive environment.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting commercial Healthcare innovator, offering market leading science within an emerging sector. In line with growth, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to be a passionate steward, advocate, and storyteller of their brand. This role will be to work as part of the internal marketing team to execute the brand directive, marketing plans and work with the Leadership team to bring that strategy to life. The company has experienced international success and directly makes an impact to human lives.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish and setting up campaigns together with the marketing and sales team, and report on results.
- Analyse data through Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Create Funnels to map out the different user journeys, setting up KPIs and reporting on funnels performance.
- Use data to optimise performance and further marketing activities.
- Assist the marketing and sales team with the implementation and improvement of a score system through Active Campaign CRM.
- Social media campaigns paid social advertising, conversion rate optimisation, email and content management and analytics.
- SEO Key word search.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Confident with Hootsuite, Google Analytics, PPC experience and WordPress CMS.
- Good Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects).
- Enthusiastic and composed when facing dynamic task/workload.
- Website and customer user journey development experience.
- Flexible and adaptable to new tasks or briefs.
- Works both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Keen interest in health, ethical and sustainable business.
- Curiosity, proactive and strong attention to detail.
- An ability to be agile whilst also combined with composure to plan strategically.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
To be part of a growing healthcare company committed to restoring human health and ecology. Have a significant impact to a business looking to potentially up-scale in future. In addition, they are champions of diversity and employee inclusion, with benefits including private healthcare and well-being allowance.
Commutable from Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Swindon, and Stroud.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K