— Join the GreenTech revolution!
- GreenTech using AI to help people save money on their bills.
- Fully remote with very occasional trips to Gloucester.
- Small team, lots of autonomy, modern tech/frameworks.
We’re looking for Full-Stack Developers to join a GreenTech scale-up with an energy storage product that helps customers save up to 70% on their energy bills through artificial intelligence. Their platform allows people to trade and swap energy, putting power back in the hands of the people at a time where energy costs are going through record inflation. They’re based in Gloucester but offering 100% remote working and we’re considering applicants at mid-senior level.
What experience you’ll need
- Well-versed in TypeScript, Node on the server-side.
- Confident with React/NextJS and Redux. Any React Native knowledge would be great.
- Ability to work in an AWS environment (ECS, Fargate, API Gateway etc.).
- Awareness of DevOps ways of working, including CI/CD, containerisation etc.
- Any previous experience developing/maintaining with PHP, Rust or Python would be useful.
- Ability to test your own work.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team of 4 Developers and reporting into the Head of Development, the role focuses on the design, build and future improvement of their customer-facing apps. The business are scaling up internationally so you’ll play an integral role in the evolution of their wider systems, introducing new frameworks/tooling to their technology roadmap and moving their legacy apps forward to deliver on ambitious plans for the future. You’d be involved in setting up CI pipelines from the ground up and managing all aspects of the AWS ecosystem, as well as helping to formalise a thorough testing process to ensure quality code outputs at all times.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The role is fully remote, though it’d be nice if you could join them in Gloucester every now and then for big team meetings. You’re entitled to 28 days holiday (+ bank hols), flexi-time for those who need it, a healthy pension scheme, support on upskilling in the areas you’re not as confident with and time for R&D. There’s on-site parking when you’re in the office and a cycle to work scheme. More importantly you’ll be working for a start-up who are saving a lot of money for people across the UK, acting as pioneers for the GreenTech revolution!
Like the sounds of this one? Get in touch with Joe to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K