Full-Stack Web Developer (Laravel/VueJS)
— Multi-project environment with lots of variety
- Friendly and relaxed environment at a growing digital agency.
- Progressive technology stack.
- Very diverse client base, multiple blue-chip clients.
A progressive digital agency based in Cheltenham with a great atmosphere and a strong blue-chip client base are looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer to join their team. With a bunch of exciting projects due to kick off imminently across a variety of areas, they're fully equipped to continue delivering projects from home and are happy interviewing/onboarding remotely.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven full-stack web development expertise with good knowledge of Laravel.
- An eye for UI and flair for usability.
- Awareness of various templating tools (such as Twig).
- Experience with a bespoke back-end management system; preferably Craft but open to others.
- Knowledge of continuous deployment (Deploybot/DeployHQ) would be beneficial.
- Keen attention to detail and an ability to provide a detailed understanding of client needs.
What you’ll be doing
Sitting in the digital team (5 people) you'll be covering a variety of different projects, you could be working on multiple things concurrently so adaptability is key. A lot of the project base is focused on web application builds; you'll be working very closely with the design team to ensure visions are aligned and must be comfortable suggesting new ideas & different approaches where you see fit. It’s expected that you’ll be able to have complex technical discussions on both front-end & back-end technologies, with an ability to structure your work and write clean/reusable code that can be re-deployed by other members of the team. The average project lifecycle tends to be 10-12 weeks so there is a lot of variety and a lot of scope to pick up new & emerging tech.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be based in the centre of Cheltenham, working in a hard-working and talented team whilst being in a relaxed and friendly environment. You’ll be given pension, health cover and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays & Christmas break). The tech stack is reviewed on a project by project basis and if you make a case for bringing in something new then you’ll be provided with the R&D time to make that possible. It’s a growing agency - so there’s always the room to grow with it!
If you think this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Joe with a CV today to hear about the fine details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Dynamic Content - AnimationsLocation:Remote + BathSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Remote interviews/onboarding!Location:CheltenhamSalary:£40K - £45K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote Working OptionsLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:Up to £45 p/hour