— Customer Engagement Agency
- Join an integrated agency with a focus on integrated CX.
- Act as brand guardian for one of the agencies key clients.
- Benefit from a rewarding culture and personal development opportunities.
We’re on the lookout for a Junior Designer to join a customer experience agency based in Gloucestershire! The agency specialises in customer experience across integrated channels, with a focus on digital. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an established agency, and gain experience with some high calibre brands.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented team of designers, copywriters, art directors and motion designers, you’ll be reporting into the Design Lead and delivering on print and digital briefs. The work will be varied across integrated channels including email, banners, social and print, and broader digital design such as responsive web and apps.
The agency works with some household names so you’ll have the opportunity to act as brand guardian on a key client account, working on a variety of briefs for the brand in the main, with the opportunity to work with other brands in their portfolio when required.
You’ll bring a solid understanding of adhering to brand guidelines, typography and layout skills, and creative flair, to deliver on briefs. An attention to detail is key and an iterative approach to help support the wider team with executing designs for clients.
With a truly collaborative approach, the agency invests in mentorship and personal development so this is a great environment to grow as a junior, being as part of a well-established agency.
You could be from a print or integrated background, if you’re a self-starter and comfortable with working at pace, we’d love to hear from you!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Some commercial design experience, in-house or agency side.
- A portfolio full of integrated designs, showcasing excellent design craft. (e.g web, social, email, print examples)
- Confident using Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong typography and layout skills.
- Experience and understanding of working to brand guidelines.
- Skills in Adobe XD and After Effects a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £25k, a rewarding culture and a clear career development path, along with some great perks including employee discounts.
Apply now with your CV and portfolio of work to be considered.