Digital Marketing Manager - HubSpot
— Growing SAAS Company
- Digital Marketing Manager for a SAAS company in growth mode.
- Flexible working available - 2 or 3 days working from home ideally, negotiable for the right person.
- Excellent package and career progression on offer.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with HubSpot experience to join an established SAAS business with ambitious growth plans. They've grown by 40% in headcount since the start of the pandemic and are experiencing excellent YoY financial growth.
Their HQ is in Gloucestershire and easily commutable from Bristol and surrounding areas. The ideal is for this person to be in 2-3 days a week but they can be more flexible for the right person.
What you’ll be doing
- The company is looking to further invest in their Digital Marketing and Lead Generation activity, and the role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to take the lead on that, own the strategy and it’s implementation with an emphasis on CRM and Lead Generation via HubSpot.
- You'll be working alongside the CEO and have their complete buy-in - there's huge scope for progression for the right person, and this role could become much bigger.
- To start with you'll manage a team of 3 across SEO, PPC and Content, and have the support of an SEO agency and a Paid Media agency. You’ll quickly get under the bonnet of the company’s digital marketing activity and build the strategy moving forward.
- They've already invested heavily in HubSpot but there's so much more that can be done with it - user journey design, automation, SEO/PPC (via the team and agencies), acquisition and retention, and building sales funnels are part of the job description.
- You'll certainly be strategic in this role, and how hands-on you want to be is up to you.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who is strategic but knows enough about user journey design, automation, SEO/PPC, acquisition and retention, and building sales funnels to get the most out of the team and agency partners, whilst building out a long term growth strategy.
- Up to date knowledge of HubSpot is pretty much essential but please enquire if you think you have enough experience and your knowledge of HubSpot is slightly out of date.
- Previous experience working with a SAAS business is also needed.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £40k-£50k depending on experience, with possible flex on either side for the right person.
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working (2-3 days working from home) - possibly more for the right person.
- The chance to drive growth for an established SAAS business that currently has in the region of 4000 subscribers globally.
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar, and you've worked with HubSpot previously, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— National CharityLocation:BracknellSalary:£30-35k
— Market Leading Financial Services organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£45,000 - £65,000
— Growing Digital Media AgencyLocation:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£30k-£35k Basic (£45k OTE)