Laravel Web Developer
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, Nuxt
- Cheltenham-based with option to be fully remote (UK).
- Diverse client base with several blue-chips and household names.
- Huge recent project wins!
A forward-thinking, Cheltenham-based digital agency are looking for a Web Developer to join them after winning some huge projects, due to kick off imminently. With a strong blue-chip client base and a flexible approach to working, they're fully equipped to deliver projects from home and are happy considering someone on a full remote basis within the UK.
What experience you’ll need
- Full-Stack development skills, ideally within an agency/project-based environment.
- Well-versed in PHP and Laravel (knowing your way around Eloquent).
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS (Sass). They're evaluating Tailwind so any experience here could be useful.
- Understanding of unit tests and integration testing.
- Appreciation for accessibility standards.
- Knowledge of CMS (ideally Craft or similar) and templating tools like Twig/Blade.
- Awareness of continuous deployment principles (e.g. Deploybot/DeployHQ).
- Any experience in AWS would be highly desirable.
What you’ll be doing
Sitting in an established digital team alongside 5 Developers and experienced Designers, you’ll be helping to deliver one of two large upcoming projects, along with handling other day-to-day activities such as pro-active maintenance. You’ll be involved in a range of Vue/Nuxt web app builds and bespoke Laravel projects. You’ll work closely with the design team to ensure visions are aligned and take accountability for suggesting new ideas & different approaches where you see fit. It’s expected that you’ll be able to have complex technical discussions across the full-stack with an ability to structure your work and write clean/reusable code that can be re-deployed by other members of the team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
They’re based in Cheltenham but happy to offer full remote working, preferably with occasional office trips for big team meetings. You’ll be given a usual pension, healthcare cover and 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays & Christmas break). The tech stack is reviewed on a project-by-project basis and if you make a case for bringing in something new then you’ll be provided with the R&D time to make that possible. It’s a growing agency - so there’s always the room to grow with it!
Like the sound of this one? Drop Joe a message to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K