— Leading Marketing Agency
Salary: £On Experience
- Enjoy working on large scale campaigns, built on compelling data and insight.
- Amazing not for profit clients to work with.
- Competitive salary, generous benefits package and fantastic career progression all on offer here!
This is a unique opportunity for an Account Manager to join a widely respected and award winning direct marketing agency in the heart of Gloucestershire.
What you’ll be doing
As a key member of the client services team you’ll be managing a portfolio of clients, working closely together on the delivery of customer insight and multi-channel campaigns. You’ll manage one of the agencies largest clients, a well-loved not for profit organisation, where you’ll ensure CRM campaigns are delivered successfully, from briefing to execution, owning the commercials and reporting back on success.
Day to day you’ll manage everything from the initial brief through to presentation to the client, implementing campaigns for optimum engagement and delivering the highest possible level of service. Your client communication skills will be second to none, building rapport and trust, creating a partnership rather than supplier approach to the marketing strategy.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have experience working as an Account Manager with a good grounding in agency life.
- Ideally you will have direct marketing experience - any exposure to charity brands would be amazing however it is not essential if your roots are strongly in DM and agency life.
- Your rapport building ability will be second to none and developing relationships with clients and colleagues will come naturally to you.
- You’ll thrive working within a fast paced environment and you’ll have a proven track record of delivering effective campaigns, driving account growth, and exceeding client expectations.
- It goes without saying that you’ll be a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills and a passion for data driven marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary is very much dependent on experience, but you'll be eligle for a fantastic host of benefits. They’re a leading agency, and working with not for profit organisations within an innovative and motivated team will no doubt offer great career progression opportunity and a happy home where you can stay longterm.
They are keen to start interviewing ASAP so please get in touch withImogen at ADLIB today for more information.Back to jobs