— Entrepreneurial Body
- Cross-platform content role in fascinating organisation focusing on all things entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Working in a fast-paced content team on high-visibility projects.
- Involvement across content channels - from web to press to video to graphics.
This is a great chance for a strong editorial and content specialist to join the ranks of a unique team and get involved in work that will really get you out of bed in the morning.
What you'll be doing
Simply put, you'll be producing engaging content for a wide range of audiences across web content, social channels, brochures, video and broader brand channels. You'll be drafting and editing news stories, video scripts, case studies, web content, slides and more. This role will be content production as much as content creation, so as well as writing and editing yourself you will be collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to produce content on time and have the project management skills to keep this running smoothly. You'll also have ownership of QA for all external facing content, ensuring it's in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice is cohesive.
What experience you'll need
- Strong editorial experience working on different types of content for different audiences – strong digital and social especially important.
- Good exposure to production process used across website content, video content, print and broader content channels .
- Strong eye for visual design and understanding of web usability best practice.
- Experience of content production cycles and working to inhouse brand guidelines.
- Exposure to Government Digital Services (GDS) framework advantageous but not essential.
What you'll get in return for your experience
This is a fixed-term contract offering £28k - £35k on experience. There is a (very) generous benefit package which you'll also be entitled to including very large holiday and pension allowances.
Please get in touch with Gabby as soon as possible with a CV to be considered.Back to jobs