— Growing agency, learn React
- Friendly and relaxed environment at a fast growing agency.
- Impressive list of regular blue chip clients.
- R&D time provided on a project by project basis to learn new tech where necessary.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have a strong amount of commercial experience working with PHP (Laravel), HTML5 & CSS3, as well as knowledge of Git / Subversion
- Experience with SASS, Hosting (DNS/Plesk) and Gulp/Grunt will all be useful.
- It’ll also be useful to have any commercial experience with CMS – WordPress or Processwire ideally.
- Any client facing experience would be a bonus but it isn’t an essential part of the role.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be based in the centre of Cheltenham, working in a hard-working and talented team whilst being in a relaxed and friendly environment. On top of the generous salary (up to £40K), you’ll be given pension, health cover, 25 days holiday (+bank holidays) and little extras like parking. There’s flexibility provided for those that need it; a later start to drop the kids off at school for example. The tech stack is reviewed on a project by project basis and if you make a case for bringing in something new then you’ll be provided with the R&D time to make that possible. It’s a growing agency – so there’s always the room to grow with it!
If this position is ticking all the boxes then get in touch now with Jack to find out more.Back to jobs