— Multi-project environment with lots of variety
- Fully remote role for now with a growing digital agency.
- Progressive technology stack.
- Very diverse client base, multiple blue-chip clients.
A progressive digital agency based in Cheltenham with a great atmosphere and a strong blue-chip client base are looking for a Web Developer to join their team. With a bunch of exciting projects due to kick off imminently across a variety of areas, they're fully equipped to continue delivering projects from home and are happy interviewing/onboarding remotely.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven full-stack web development expertise with good knowledge of Laravel.
- An eye for UI and flair for usability.
- Awareness of various templating tools (such as Twig).
- Experience with a bespoke back-end management system; preferably Craft but open to others.
- Knowledge of continuous deployment (Deploybot/DeployHQ) would be beneficial.
- Keen attention to detail and an ability to provide a detailed understanding of client needs.
What you’ll be doing
Sitting in the digital team (5 people) you'll be covering a variety of different projects, you could be working on multiple things concurrently so adaptability is key. A lot of the project base is focused on web application builds; you'll be working very closely with the design team to ensure visions are aligned and must be comfortable suggesting new ideas & different approaches where you see fit. It’s expected that you’ll be able to have complex technical discussions on both front-end & back-end technologies, with an ability to structure your work and write clean/reusable code that can be re-deployed by other members of the team. The average project lifecycle tends to be 10-12 weeks so there is a lot of variety and a lot of scope to pick up new & emerging tech.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Fully remote for now, but hopefully early next year you’ll be based in the centre of Cheltenham working in a hard-working and talented team whilst being in a relaxed and friendly environment. You’ll be given pension, health cover and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays & Christmas break). The tech stack is reviewed on a project by project basis and if you make a case for bringing in something new then you’ll be provided with the R&D time to make that possible. It’s a growing agency - so there’s always the room to grow with it!
If you think this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Tareek on 01179 269 530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— iOS & Android - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:up to £500 p/day
— Outstanding Digital SpecialistLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:up to £425 p/day