— Hugely successful financial services company
Salary: £35K - £45K
- FTSE 100 business with an unrivalled reputation in their field.
- Variety of technologies developing customised workflow solutions (.Net, MVC, SQL, WCF, AWS).
- £6,200 car allowance (very limited travel), 10% non-contributory pension & up to 20% annual bonus!
A FTSE 100 financial services company in the Cotswolds are looking for an established Software Engineer to work alongside their outsourced development team. The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 5 years with over £80bn of client funds under management, along with a wealth of awards and accolades to support their unrivalled reputation.
What experience you'll need
- Proven background of developing customised workflow solutions.
- Extensive software development experience with VB.net and SQL 2008/2016.
- Good exposure to ASP.net & MVC development.
- Business facing experience with the ability to liaise with other areas of the business to fully understand system requirements and objectives.
- A financial services industry background would be preferred though this isn’t essential.
- Any exposure to Amazon Web Services would be beneficial.
What you'll be doing
Sitting in the internal development team and working alongside the 3rd party outsourcer you will be developing customised workflow solutions using VB.net, ASP.net, MVC and SQL, taking into account scalability and sustainability across the business. This involves liaising with different departments internally in order to interpret system requirements, ensuring that you fully understand business strategy and key objectives at all times.
What you'll get in return for your talents
As well as a generous salary (£45k) you will be offered a £6,200 yearly car allowance (which can be taken as a cash equivalent), a 10% non-contributory pension, life assurance, share incentives, up to a 20% annual bonus based on company performance, plus many more benefits! You’ll be an integral part of a FTSE 100 business with excellent scope for internal progression and training. You’ll also get to work in brand-new offices right in the heart of the Cotswolds, alongside a team of incredibly diverse and dynamic people who all share a passion for what they do.
Do you want to be a part of a truly exciting company? Then apply now or contact Joe for more information!Back to jobs