Identity Access Management Architect
— Leading Consultancy
- Leading digital transformation consultancy.
- High chance of extension.
- Competitive day rate.
One of the leading digital transformation consultancies is looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Architect for a minimum 6-month contract, to be based onsite with the client, as they go through a large scale IDAM project. There’s a very high chance of extension here, as well as future contract opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
The platform being implemented here is NetIQ, and will require you to be responsible for designing and managing the workflow and identity integration, configuration of Active Directory, identity provisioning, customising the user interface, working with your client to understand their user requirements, as well as designing solutions for Cloud infrastructure.
What experience you’ll need to apply for this role:
- Architecture of IDAM platforms within large enterprises
- Hands-on experience with NetIQ, SailPoint, Oracle IDM, IBM Tivoli, MIM, Okta or similar.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience with federated access methods for example OAuth, OpenID Connect or SAML.
- Experience designing cloud-based solutions (e.g. AWS).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a competitive day rate on offer here, as well as a high chance of extension and future projects.
This is a fast moving requirement for the client, so please get in touch with Stacey if you’re interested.