Junior Digital Project Manager/ Digital Project Manager
— 12 month FTC - Global Innovator
- Unique opportunity for a Digital Project Manager or Producer to get stuck in with some exciting projects.
- Join this global innovator at their HQ in Malmesbury.
- 12 month FTC with an immediate start.
We're searching for an experienced Digital Producer on the lookout for a new challenge. This is a rare opportunity to join a truly innovative company at their global HQ based in Wiltshire, just off the M4 corridor and commutable from Swindon, Oxford, Bath, and Bristol on a 12 month FTC.
What you'll be doing
As part of this pioneering team, you'll run digital projects through their entire lifecycle; from requirement capturing, concept and scoping, through to planning, risk management and sign-off, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met every time. Youll have a broad input to the team helping in the development of new strategies and concepts to take their eCommerce capabilities and online communications to the next level. As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you'll keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly through to delivery.
What experience you'll need
- You will currently be a Junior Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Digital Project Manager.
- Your experience will likely be gained in a digital agency or software house.
- With projects arising in abundance, you'll be passionate about digital strategy, IT, and user experience.
- You will be familiar with content management systems (CMS), Jira and Confluence.
- You'll need to be effortlessly capable of influencing key stakeholders and communicating at all levels of the business and delivering projects on time and on budget.
- As this is a 12-month contract you will be able to commit to the full duration.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary based on experience, along with superb benefits and superb long term career prospects and the prestige that goes with working for this highly regarded company.
For more information on this please send your CV to Fran at ADLIB without delay.