eCommerce & Digital Manager
— High Growth International Brand
- Exciting opportunity to grow the company through UK and EU.
- Fantastic resources to hand and a broad role across eCommerce.
- Insurance / Finance Sector.
This international brand has been acquired by an even bigger company and is looking to grow their offering in the UK and EU. They already have a strong market presence in Australia, India and the USA, so are looking to upscale the team within the UK at this exciting time of growth. They have diversified distribution across retail and a number of other sectors, which is underpinned by their unique optimisation technology.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Digital, your role will have the scope to shape the site based on your recommendations and drive the strategy, with support in the form of an overarching plan.
As mentioned above, the role is a broad one working across all areas of the customer journey, working alongside agencies and the wider eCommerce team to analyse and report on campaigns, driving growth. This is a hugely exciting element of the role to retain the wider control from a more strategic standpoint. You will be able to use your strong analytical skills to translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations to improve sales, user experience and brand awareness.
This is a hugely exciting role where you can have input on the site from day one, but also a strong brand backing.
What experience you’ll need
- Excellent track record in eCommerce channel management (Optimisation, Account management and eCommerce).
- Demonstrable management of Digital Acquisition Strategies (SEO/SEM/Email/Social/PPC).
- Proven ability to drive strategy and manage both web development and digital marketing.
- Technical understanding of website build and construction is a must.
- Ability to work across the full customer journey including optimisation, digital marketing, analytics and retention/CRM.
- Confident working with stakeholders at a range of levels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer up to £60k so please get in touch for more information. Usual Benefits and more included - available on request.
Get in touch with Marlie to hear more information on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Analysis / Digital Analytics / Analytics / Biddable Media & PPC / Brand, Marketing & Comms / Content & Social Media / Digital Marketing / eCommerce / SEO jobsSearch all jobs
— New digital leadership roleLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive
— Thriving UK RetailerLocation:WarwickshireSalary:£60-70k
— Global Technology BrandLocation:BristolSalary:£50000 - £90000